U.S.Pakistan Center for Advanced Studies in Energy. University of Engineering & Technology (UET). Peshawar is a new initiative with the mission to support Pakistan’s economic development by strengthening relevance and responsiveness of university products, including applied and policy research and skilled graduates, to the needs of public and private sectors.
1. Application form, accompanied with CV. attested copies of educational certificates, experience certificates. CNIC and one recent photograph must reach the undersigned up-to June 30, 2016.
2. Applicants applying for positions from public sector organizations must present NOC from their concerned departments.
3. Only short listed candidates, who meet the criteria, will be called for interview.
4. Incomplete applications or without supporting documents or received after due date, shall be rejected without intimation to the candidates.
5. Suitably qualified and experienced females are encouraged to apply.
6. The University reserves the right to withdraw/cancel/postpone the advertisement in whole or part thereof.
7. No TA/DA will be admissible
2nd Floor, New Academic Block, U.S.-Pakistan Center for Advanced Studies in Energy, University of Engineering and Technology Peshawar. Office: +91-92-9222089