USPCAS-E National University of Sciences and Technology NUST Job, Technical Advisor 17 April
TECHNICAL ADVISOR (NUST)
The U.S.-Pakistan Center for Advanced Studies in Energy (USPCAS-E) at Arizona State University (ASU) is seeking applications for a full time Technical Advisor on a contract basis to be based at the National University of Sciences and Technology (NUST)in Islamabad.
Ph.D. degree in energy systems or related area; and industry experience A minimum of seven years of professional experience in applied research.
Working under the USPCAS-E (ASU) Director and Academic Lead, responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
• Development of curriculum, laboratory and research programs at NUST in Energy.
• Assist NUST to develop a network with industry and government partners to support USPCAS-E initiatives.
• Assist NUST with industry and government interaction.
• Assist NUST in securing internships for students, joint research opportunities with industry, development of the applied research programs, and development of NUST research agenda.
• Assist NUST in selecting students and faculty participants for visits to ASU.
• Assist NUST students in developing their own research agenda.
Instructions to apply
One-page cover letter must contain personal contact information, summary supporting qualifications for position, and full name and contact information for three professional references. Resume or Curriculum Vitae
Submit application to email@example.com with the following statement in the subject line of the email “Application for the USPCASE Technical Advisor Position.”
Only qualified shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews. Last date for submission of applications is: April 28,2016. For further details, please visit https://enaineerina.asu.edu/usocase/careers/