Utility Stores Corporation of Pakistan Job, Director Retail Business Operations, Chief Internal Auditor 2 July
UTILITY STORES CORPORATION OF PAKISTAN (PRIVATE) LIMITED
HEAD OFFICE ISLAMABAD, MINISTRY OF INDUSTRIES & PRODUCTION
Utility Stores Corporation is a private limited Company and is the largest retail chain network (over 5,000 stores) in the country, with an annual sales turnover of around Rs.60 billion and employees strength over 13000 people. Our core purpose is to provide quality consumer products to its customers at prices lower than the market. The challenge brings tremendous growth opportunities both for the company and the management team leading it. We are looking for candidates with the growth mindset, out of the box and lateral thinking, quick and decisive decision taking and commitment. We in short, are looking for leaders who can look both present as well as in future and deliver results in short term.
1. Market based Salary Package will be offered
2. Maximum age limit for the above positions is 45 years (relaxable in case of highly qualified and experienced professionals).
3. The appointment would be purely on a contract basis for a period of 2 years, extendable subject to satisfactory performance.
4. Organization is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and is committed to making employment decision based on merit.
5. Applicants working in Government, Semi-Government/Autonomous Bodies should route their applications through proper channel duly accompanied with NOC.
6. Advance copy of the application shall not be entertained.
7. Applicants must indicate the name of position on the top left corner of the envelope.
8. Only shortlisted candidates would be called for interview.
9. The applications along-with CV should reach the undersigned through mail to: Utility Stores Corporation of Pakistan (Private) Limited, Head Office, Plot No. 2039, F-7/G-7, Blue Area, Islamabad or on through email at firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 5th August. 2016. Applications received after the due date shall not be entertained.
10. The applicants must go through a screening test which would be conducted by a testing agency. The screening test fee will be paid by the applicants. Details regarding testing agency and the mode of payment for the test shall be subsequently uploaded at www.usc.org.pk and www.ppra.org.pk
General Manager (HR&A)
Utility Stores Corporation of Pakistan (Private) Limited Head Office, Plot No. 2039, Sector F-7/G-7, Blue Area, Islamabad Contact No. 051-9245136