Wafaqi Mohtasib (Ombudsman) Secretariat Job, Assistant Director 29 June
Wafaqi Mohtasib (Ombudsman) s Secretariat
Islamabad, G-5/2, Constitution Avenue, Islamabad
Applications on prescribed proforma only (available on website of BTS) are invited from suitably qualified and eligible candidates for the following regular vacancies in the Wafaqi Mohtasib (Ombudsman’s) Secretariat Islamabad.
1. The Government Servants must apply through proper channel.
2. No TA/DA will be allowed for attending interview/test.
3. Incomplete application forms or received after due date will not be entertained.
4. Post applied for must be mentioned clearly on the top right corner of the envelope.
5. Relaxation in upper age limit will be admissible as per rules.
6. Quota shall strictly be observed as prescribed by the Establishment Division under the rules.
7. Candidates will have to produce original certificates/degrees at the time of test/interview. (Copies of certificates need not to be attached with application forms).
8. Only shortlisted candidates on the basis of eligibility/suitability will be called for written test/interview.
9. The Competent Authority reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of vacancies at any stage of recruitment process.
Shakil Ahmed, Director (Admn) Wafaqi Mohtasib Secretariat Islamabad Tel: 051-9217215, Fax: 051-9217224