WALLED CITY PROJECT MULTAN
Walled City Project Multan invite applications from suitable candidates for appointment on contract basis, against the following posts:
1. Preference will be given to the candidates having higher qualification and ample experience In relevant field.
2. The candidates already working In the Government/ Semi Government organization should apply through proper channel and must produce NOC Issued by their employer with the application
3. Candidates having experience of Government, Semi Government organization or autonomous body In the relevant field will be preferred.
4. Candidates having worked with similar project with National/ International agencies will be preferred.
5. Walled City Project Multan is an equal opportunity employer, women are encouraged.
6. WCPM has the right to Increase / decrease number of posts or reject any post without any notice.
7. Only short listed candidates will be called for written test/ Interview. No TA/DA will be admissible.
8. The candidates must possess written and oral communication skills along with computer literacy.
9. Contract period for the aforementioned posts will be Initially being up to 1 year which will be extendable.
10. Prescribed experience shall be counted after acquiring the requisite educational qualification.
11. Incomplete applications will be summarily rejected, only those candidates who have complete the degree required for a specific post should apply.
12. Candidates having 3rd division In the required degree shall not be eligible.
13. The degree should be issued by the HEC Recognized University/ Institution.
14.Last Date of submission of applications is 08-03-2016.
15. After the expiry of stipulation date, no application will be considered.
Director (A&F)/ EDO (F&P) Walled City Project, Multan