Women Entrepreneur Program 2016-2017 guidance new market
ARE YOU A WOMAN ENTREPRENEUR?
Are you a woman business owner interested in growing your company and improving your business skills? Are you looking for access to new markets and guidance from mentors? Look no further, this program is for you
UNLEASH THE POWER OF YOUR BUSINESS
• Develop an action plan to grow your business.
• Earn a certificate from IMSciences, one of the top business schools in Pakistan.
• Women entrepreneurs who run their businesses in Peshawar.
• Preference will be given to women whose businesses have been in operation for 1 or more years.
• Women* is a global World Bank-funded initiative aimed at supporting women business owners. In Peshawar, it will offer a part-time business education program focused on enterprise growth and management, delivered by Enclude and the IM Sciences.
• Womenxoffers a 4-month certificate course with 15 days of in-class training. Classes meet one or two times per week.
• Classes blend traditional coursework, experiential and hands-on-exercises, all customized to the needs of the Pakistani women business owners. Topics include:
Entrepreneship Human Recourse Communication
Strategy Marketing 1 Negotiation
Accounting Legal Issues [ Strategic Vision Management
i • Program cost are highly subsidized; participants will pay on Rs.10,000 – ! • Includes networking and mentorship opportunities with successful Pakistani entrepreneurs i • A limited number of programme graduates will be selected for additional individual and group mentoring
•Apply now by visiting our website www.womenxpakistan.com •The application deadline is January 5th, 2016.